But shoppers unable to spend collected points on brands before they expire may lose out, The Mirror Money reports.
- The Best home interior idea;
- birthday freebies atlantic city.
- Genius Foods extends Asda deals;
- premarin vag cream coupon!
- grab one restaurant deals hamilton;
- Primary Region.
- drilled rotors coupon code.
A Tesco spokesman said: "We are constantly reviewing our Clubcard Reward partners to make sure we offer the best possible range of benefits to our customers. Customers who've collected points in the current quarter, which ends on Thursday January 25 , but are unable to swap them for vouchers before the brands expire risk losing the points altogether.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app. You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area. What's On.
By Emma Munbodh. Frederica Miller Reporter. Video Loading Video Unavailable. Click to play Tap to play.
- Denby Dale and Kirkburton crimewatch - Examiner Live.
- Tesco wipes 57 partners from its Clubcard rewards scheme - the list in full.
- coupons drivers ed.
- Denby Pottery - Sale and Tesco Voucher Stack - Up to 74% Off - See Post - hotukdeals.
- Tesco Clubcard cuts 57 partners including Figleaves, Shakeaway and Cutty Sark - MyLondon?
- vacation deals las vegas packages.
- budget car rental discount coupon;
The video will start in 8 Cancel Play now. Tesco has axed 57 firms from its Clubcard scheme. A full list of the partnerships due to expire by Sunday January 28 has been revealed.
Read More Know before you shop. Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter. Follow myldn.
Show more comments. After a review, the supermarket giant has confirmed a number of partners will be pulling out in less than two weeks. Supermarket giant Tesco has axed 57 partners from its Clubcard Rewards scheme - just 24 hours after changing the terms of its vouchers 'without notice'. The partnerships are set to come to a close on 28 January - however some will terminate earlier on the 22nd.
This means that shoppers who have collected points in the current quarter - which ends on 25th January - could lose out as they won't be able to swap them for vouchers for brands due to expire.
Tesco Clubcard cuts 57 partners including Figleaves, Shakeaway and Cutty Sark
However, Anika Newjoto, editor of shopperpoints. Letting partners leave just two weeks before shoppers receive their Clubcard vouchers from the November to January collection quarter is a further insult. Tesco's changes come just a day after it announced a major change to its Clubcard Reward Scheme - which left customers fuming.